Workplace Performance Coaching
The success of any business is, ultimately, in the hands of employee performance. So what do you do with a valued member of staff with a formidable track record who suddenly suffers a dip in performance?
As a manager or member of the HR team, you know that ignoring the problem in the hope that it will rectify itself is simply not an option. And failure to address the problem immediately risks a detrimental impact on the business and other work colleagues.
Using effective coaching techniques, I can help individuals to:
- Re-engage and re-motivate upon returning to work after being furloughed or a period of sickness
- Identify self-limiting beliefs that may be blocking success
- Create a structured improvement plan and establish achievable goals
- Become better organised and task orientated
- Develop strategies that enable them to be time effective, organised and task orientated
- Build a rapid acquisition of clarity, resulting in fast gains