The success of any business is, ultimately, in the hands of employee performance. So what do you do with a valued member of staff with a formidable track record who suddenly suffers a dip in performance?
As a manager or member of the HR team, you know that ignoring the problem in the hope that it will rectify itself is simply not an option. And failure to address the problem immediately risks detrimental impact on the business and other work colleagues.
How can Coaching help?
We have developed tailor made coaching programs to help an individual cope with change, re-engage their focus, re-ignite their motivation and take their performance to another level. Program elements include -
- Encouraging the development of a structured improvement plan and setting achievable goals
- Rapid acquisition of clarity, resulting in fast gains
- Support and motivation to maintain focus on objectives
- Motivational support and feedback
Workplace Wellbeing & Resilience
- Identifying core, underlying issues that may be causing stress and anxiety and tackle them head on
- Challenge and overcoming internal, self-limiting belief systems and construct more effective thinking strategies
- Managing anger and conflict in the workplace
- Various interventions to help with emotional resilience, personal development and career support during times of change
- Support for those returning to work after absence
The benefits for you, your employees and your business -
- Reduction in stress and anxiety resulting in increased attendance
- Retention of quality people through enhanced support and promoting greater well-being
- Manage change successfully
- An increase in customer satisfaction, organizational performance and higher profits
Our coaching packages can be specifically tailored to your individual needs and can be delivered via:
- One to one, either at your workplace or remotely
- Group support
- Bespoke workshops delivered on site
- Online support either via email or Skype
All our interventions include action planning, reports and regular feedback.
Please get in touch with an idea of your requirements for a quote, or if you would like any further details.